Summer is here, and that means you’ll be outside much more, soaking up the sunshine and enjoying the warm temperatures. Unfortunately, that means deer ticks will be out in full force as well, ready to attach themselves to you and suck your blood. (Sorry, but that’s really what they do!) Lyme disease, which starts with a deer tick bite, often manifests at first with flu-like symptoms but can develop into a long-term inflammatory condition. The good news is that you can take care of yourself to reduce your risk of developing this disease. With the help of a nutrition store... View Article
Categories for Lyme Disease
May 4, 2018 Leave your thoughts
- Understanding How Coconut Water Affects Your Health
- Common Misconceptions About Vitamin Supplements in Eau Claire, WI
- Can Multi-Vitamins Protect You from Disease?
- Understanding Seasonal Allergy Symptoms in Eau Claire, WI and How to Find Relief
- Natural Treatments to Help with Your Seasonal Allergies This Spring