Summer is an ideal time to get outside and enjoy all that nature has to offer—the fresh air, the beautiful trees and plants, the abundant sunshine. And what better way to do it than to take advantage of our region’s hiking and camping? Unfortunately, this often leads to unintended consequences for the environment. While plastic or paper utensils, plates and cups are convenient and easy to dispose of, they also create unnecessary waste. Instead, using reusable products is a smart and easy way to support a healthier planet. You’ll also want to make sure you collect all those beverage bottles... View Article
Categories for Reusable Products
June 27, 2018 Leave your thoughts
- Understanding How Coconut Water Affects Your Health
- Common Misconceptions About Vitamin Supplements in Eau Claire, WI
- Can Multi-Vitamins Protect You from Disease?
- Understanding Seasonal Allergy Symptoms in Eau Claire, WI and How to Find Relief
- Natural Treatments to Help with Your Seasonal Allergies This Spring