Every parent wants to give their children the best, but it’s not always easy to find products that offer the best benefits for babies. One of the best ways to improve your baby’s digestive health is to give them probiotics. There are lots of different probiotic options at health food stores for parents in Eau Claire, WI to choose from, so if you’re interested in learning more about probiotics for babies, keep reading for more information.
What are probiotics?
Probiotics are naturally-occurring bacteria that live in the gut, and they offer numerous health benefits. Healthy and balanced levels of probiotics can improve digestion and boost the immune system. A lot of adults take probiotics to ease their digestive problems and improve their overall health, but probiotics can also offer lots of benefits to babies and young children. Probiotics can be particularly helpful for babies who are born with gastrointestinal issues.
Best probiotics for babies
Here are a few of the best probiotics on the market that are specifically designed to improve gut health and boost immunity for babies:
- Enfamil Infant Probiotics Dual Probiotics: Enfamil is one of the most trusted baby supplement brands, and its dual probiotic supplement is a great option for parents who are looking for an effective probiotic without any artificial sweeteners, flavors or silicone dioxide.
- LoveBug Probiotics: LoveBug Probiotics come in a convenient powder formulation that can easily be mixed into your baby’s formula or milk. These probiotics are packaged in single-serving packets to make it easy for parents to provide their babies with the perfect serving of probiotics every time.
- Gerber Soothe Baby Probiotic Colic Drops: Colic is a very common problem for small babies, and it can cause excessive fussing and digestive discomfort. Gerber Soothe probiotic drops are designed to ease colic in babies.
- Culturelle Baby Grow + Thrive Probiotics & Vitamin D Drops: If your baby is breastfed, one of the best options on the market is Culturelle Baby Grow. In addition to the full dose of probiotics, these drops also contain high levels of vitamin D—an essential vitamin many babies don’t get enough of.
- BabyBiotics Topical Probiotic Body Care: BabyBiotics Topical Probiotic Body Care is a topical option that is designed to ease symptoms of eczema and skin irritation.
- Mommy’s Bliss Baby Probiotic Drops: Mommy’s Bliss Probiotic Drops are free of artificial colors and flavors and don’t have any harmful chemicals. The drops are easy to mix in with milk or formula, which makes them very convenient for parents to administer to their babies
Health food stores in Eau Claire, WI
Get all the products you need from health food stores in Eau Claire, WI when you stop by Mother Nature’s Food. We offer an extensive selection of health foods and supplements, including baby probiotics, to keep you and your family as healthy as possible. No matter your needs or what kinds of products you’re looking for, our team is here to help you find everything you seek. Learn more about the products we offer and stock up on healthy supplements and foods by stopping by our store today!